Zev is a data-driven Digital Marketer with experience in a variety of industries.
Zev’s mission is to provide quality content writing and marketing consulting services to help companies grow their businesses.
Zev previously worked as head of Content Marketing at Imonomy, an advertising platform provider based in Tel Aviv. At Imonomy, Zev:
- Oversaw the company’s online content (e.g., blog posts, E-books, PR, landing pages)
- Managed a team of freelance writers
- Devised the content strategy
- Managed search engine optimization (SEO)
- Implemented the content distribution strategy
- Managed ad campagins on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Oversaw the company’s social media activities
While there, he grew the company’s organic web traffic by 28% in three quarters, increased the site’s Google Speed Test score from 36 to 79, and drove a 76% increase in Facebook organic reach and a 145% increase in LinkedIn organic reach.
Today, Zev is based in New York City and works as a Freelance Content Writer and Marketing Consultant for B2B and B2C companies around the world.
Zev grew up in Southfield, Michigan, and received his bachelor’s degree in History (magna cum laude) from Rutgers University.
SEO, Content Writing, Copywriting, Content Strategy, Content Distribution, PR, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing Strategy, Online Advertising, Google Analytics, Data Analysis, WordPress, Market Research.
Clients He’s Worked With
GeoEdge, Be Cool Solutions, Moburst, MeasureMatch.